Thursday, October 13, 2011

Best Finds Contest

Okay Friends,
Doing my last post on Claire's finds, has really made me curious about what all of you have found.  Send me pictures and prices of your best finds and they will be put on the blog.  Not only that, but everyone who sends an entry will be entered into a contest to win a $10.00 Michael's gift card.  I will use Random.com to generate the winner.  Fall is upon us and I would love to see your best fall treasures:  clothes, holiday decorations, halloween costumes...whatever you have found.  Let's see who is a great thriftsperation, and who can inspire us to go out and find amazing things at thrift stores (by the way, that is the definition of Thriftsperation)!!!  I can't wait to see what you send me!  All entries need to be sent to thriftysparkle@gmail.com.  The contest lasts until 11:59pm October 14th.  The winner will be announced at 12:00pm on October 15th.
This is my sweet Ella Rose, and by the way, it has nothing to do with the contest, but she is wearing a really cute set that I got at Goodwill for $1.50, and it IS monogrammed with an actual "E."  I. Love. Her. So. Much!!!

1 comment:

  1. I had a few people request an extension on the contest so I am extending the deadline through 11:59 am Wednesday October 26th. Winner will be announced next Saturday.

    ReplyDelete