Monday, October 10, 2011

Baby Bedding and Home Decor!

Hi everyone!!!  Sorry that it has been a while between posts, but I am going to make up for it here in the next few weeks.  I am LOVING this weather, and it really puts me in the mood for SHOPPING, ThriftySparkle style! 
The first deal that I am going to share with you, is actually one that I found quite a while back...actually about 1.5 years ago.  At the time, I knew I was pregnant with our third baby, but I did not know if it was a girl or a boy.  I was shopping at Goodwill for clothes for my older girls, and of course had to check out the linens.  Sitting there on the shelf was a set of the bedding that I had wanted for both of my older girls, but had never been willing to pay what it cost brand new.  It was the bumper, the quilt, and the diaper holder...all for $8.98.  It was the pattern Bubblegum by BananaFish.  I had literally drooled over this bedding for both of my other girls, and was not going to pass it up here at Goodwill, even though I didn't know if I was having a girl or a boy.  Luckily, we had a girl and I was able to use the beautiful bedding, but I just have to say, that was my FIND of the year!  That bedding brand new is $100.00 for the 4-piece set.  I think we can all agree that is major savings!!


Another great Goodwill find is actually from this week!  I was at our Frankfort Goodwill and came across this beautiful oil painting, and it is going to look GREAT in my living room.  I bought the painting for $15.50 and there is an actual price tag on the painting of $65.00.  Definite Deal!! The painting is 2'x3'.  LOVE.IT.

Thanks for checking out my deals on this post.  My next post is going to be about some great finds from my friend Claire.  She is an EXPERT Goodwill shopper as well, and you will want to check out all of the neat stuff that she has found!!!  Remember to send me any of your deals, I would love to feature them!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this blog Jessica! Goodwill and saving money are favorites of mine. Thank you for sharing and I can't wait to read your next post :)

    ReplyDelete