Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Amazing Claire and her Amazing Finds!

I have a friend named Claire, and I told all of you in my previous post that my next post was dedicated to her.  Claire sent me her deals to look through, and I had the BEST time checking them out.  Claire is a GIFTED thrift shopper, and has an eye for beauty in things that are not yet beautiful.  She can look at items and turn them into something great.  She has found many things at Goodwill that she has transformed into treasures.  I so enjoyed reading her great ideas, and I hope that you do too!!!











These are Claire's favorite find.  A pair of Frye Boots that retail for $249.00



Guys, I have to tell you, these are just a FEW highlights of Claire's amazing finds.  I am so thrilled that she chose to share them with me and with you!  She is such an thriftsperation...new word I am trying out, what do you think?
Claire,
Thanks for sharing with all of us!!!  I hope that I can share more of your stuff later on!!!
Anyone else who has awesome finds, send them to me and I will highlight you next!!

Remember to stay sparkly, but in a thrifty way :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your new word! But Jess, you, too are a THRIFTSPERATION! You're the one who has dedicated this whole blog to being nifty and thrifty! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize that swing/cape jacket. Claire always looks gorgeous in it. Awesome find!! And WHY can't I find any of these nifty deals?? Maybe I need to go in GW with a different mindset...hmmmmm!

    Karen Ward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica...enjoyed reading your blog...love the title "THRIFTY SPARKLE!"

    You & Claire are proof we can all "sparkle" and not break the bank!

    Your post reminded me again of one of my favorite quotes..."something doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful."

    Thanks for the THRIFTSPERATION

    ReplyDelete