Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Crocs...at Target???

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3101944/thrifty-sparkle?claim=5jrwsqau96g">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hi Ladies, and maybe some gentlemen...
I found a huge deal tonight at Target!!!  Well, great deal for me, since I am looking for back to school clothes for the kiddos.  I have really wanted to get some Crocs for the girls, but I am not going to pay that price for them!  Well....at Target they sell Jibbets by Crocs, and tonight I found them on sale for $6.48!  I was able to get both of them Crocs for $13.00!! 







 As a reminder, SEND ME YOUR DEALS!!!  I want to hear about what you are finding at thrift stores, and any great sales that you come upon!!!  Share your knowledge and we can all benefit.  You can email me at thriftysparkle@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment